Saturday, May 10, 2014

OFF WEEK - Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

I've had to concede to myself that there will be weeks in which I won't have time to update this blog. It's not necessarily because I won't have time to write a review; it's more based on the time, or lack there of, that I have to watch a movie.  I could write and have written in some instances about movies I like but haven't seen recently.  However, when I do that, I tend to not be nearly as motivated in my writing, and the blog suffers.  

In place of writing a crappy review here and there, I've just decided to write a short paragraph for those weeks about a movie that is coming out soon that I'd like to see or a movie I've never seen that I intend to watch as soon as time permits.  Some of these will classics, some will be indies of which you may have never heard, some may will be unreleased titles.  Regardless, it will turn out better than if I just force an entry about something I'm not really motivated to write.



I posted about this movie in my most-anticipated list from the beginning of the year, but I had to post this newest trailer. This is absolutely going to be the movie from this series that I've always wanted to see. I'm super excited about this one. I think there's a lot of social issues being dealt with in the background of this movie, too, a second, deeper level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment