Saturday, March 22, 2014

OFF WEEK - A Million Ways to Die in the West

I've had to concede to myself that there will be weeks in which I won't have time to update this blog. It's not necessarily because I won't have time to write a review; it's more based on the time, or lack there of, that I have to watch a movie.  I could write and have written in some instances about movies I like but haven't seen recently.  However, when I do that, I tend to not be nearly as motivated in my writing, and the blog suffers.  

In place of writing a crappy review here and there, I've just decided to write a short paragraph for those weeks about a movie that is coming out soon that I'd like to see or a movie I've never seen that I intend to watch as soon as time permits.  Some of these will classics, some will be indies of which you may have never heard, some may will be unreleased titles.  Regardless, it will turn out better than if I just force an entry about something I'm not really motivated to write.


The more I learn about this movie is the more unsure I am about it. I think it could be funny, but I think it could be too over the top. It's gonna go either way. It does have a lot of people in it that I really like, Giovanni Ribisi, Neil Patrick Harris, Liam Neeson. On the other hand, Seth MacFarlane hasn't ever impressed me outside of Family Guy. I never did watch Ted; it just seemed to crude for me, and that's saying something. I feel like there could be a lot of awesome gags in this flick,but at the same time, those gags could be really over used, too. I'll probably give this one a watch, but there's not way I'm paying $10.00 to see it in theaters with all the other awesome movies coming out this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment